All entries are judged on their quality and how well they bring the hearing care professional’s work to life.
Here are some top tips for writing your entry:
- Don’t forget to cover the background to your entry, for example, how long have you suffered with your hearing, how did this impact your life?
- What made you contact your current hearing care professional?
- What is your experience during and beyond appointments?
- What impact has your hearing care professional had on your life?
- Has your hearing professional included any family members, peers etc. in your appointments?
- How has your hearing professional exceeded your expectations?
- Have they introduced you to any other support, for example, support groups, new hearing technology to work with your hearing aid?
- Does the audiologist work for/supports any charity/support group?